Human Splicing Finder
Technical requirements & Tips
Tips when using HSF
- The "quick mutation" system
- You can increase the range of your analysis by using the advanced parameters.
Technical requirements and tips
Background printing issue
In order to get background colors when printing your results, please make sure that this option is enabled in your browser.
- Internet Explorer: select Tools>Internet options>Advanced and check "Print background colors and images"
- Firefox: On Mac OS X, select Print. In the scrolling menu, select Firefox and check "Apparence print background colors". On Windows, select Print settings>Options and check "Print background colors and images"
- Safari: select Print. In the scrolling menu, select Safari and check "Print background"
Since version 2.3, images are now generated in SVG (XML format). Please make sure your browser contains the proper plug-in to display them. Some modern browsers already have this feature incorporated in their 'basic' version (Safari 3, Firefox 2 & 3...)
This site proposes pop-ups. They are completely optional and only bring online help for the user.